The inherent dangers in operating a motor vehicle affect us all. Almost every driver has been involved in an accident, and no town is exempt from them, no matter how small. These collisions can range from minor fender-benders to catastrophic pile-ups.
If you have been involved in an accident that was the cause of another driver’s negligence, you may b e facing medical bills or repair costs. No one wants to pay for the mistakes of another driver, so you may need to file a claim to recover the damages that you are rightfully due. A skilled Broward County auto accident attorney can help you through the processes involved in your claim and proactively fight to gain you fair compensation.
Plantation, Florida Auto Collision Lawyer
If you’re ready to seek fair recovery for your injuries, you’ll need an experienced attorney to aide you during the complex process of a civil lawsuit. Lisa S. Levine can handle all of the tedious legal work for you, including filing papers, investigating, and communicating with the parties involved. You can trust Lisa and her firm to handle your case with a thorough attention to detail and personalized care.
Hundreds of clients have benefitted from Lisa S. Levine’s legal guidance in Broward County and surrounding areas, including cities like Lauderhill, Cooper City, Oakland Park, and Pompano Beach. If you are suffering as the result of an auto accident, or have been unfairly compensated by an insurance company, our team of attorneys can help you set things right. Call us today at (954) 256-1820 to schedule a free consultation about your individual case.
Requirements for a Negligence Lawsuit
Although a civil lawsuit does not require proof “beyond a reasonable doubt”, the case still must be established as more likely than not. The attorney for the lawsuit must also establish several points:
- Duty – That the operator of the vehicle had a duty to drive with a certain level of safety
- Breach – The driver must have failed to uphold this duty and therefore caused harm to the other party
- Causation – The damages that you are seeking reveries for must have been cause by the accident
- Damages – The monetary gains that you are seeking must be appropriate for the injuries caused
Injuries Resulting from Car Accidents
Any accident has the potential to cause serious injuries that can result in hospital bills, rehabilitation, costs, medicine, and other medical expenses. Some of the most common injuries that result from collisions include:
- Neck Injury
- Back Injury
- Head Injury
- Broken Bones
- Spinal Cord Injury
None of these injuries should be taken lightly, as they can lead to more long-term problems. Fear of unfair financial recovery should not keep you from seeking through medical help to ensure that the results of your accident will not affect you in unexpected way in years to come. It can be critical to obtain medical assistance to obtain proper documentation of your injuries, which can help strengthen your case.
Types of Auto Accidents in Plantation, FL
Vehicle accidents can include a range of motorized transports. Any kind of vehicle can cause injuries if driven negligently, including:
- Car Accidents – Car accidents happen everywhere, all the time, and they always cause stress for everyone involved.
- Boating accidents – In states with as many beaches as Florida, boating accidents are not uncommon, and they can lead to serious injuries.
- 18-Wheeler Accidents –Serious injuries and fatalities are much more likely to occur when a large vehicle like an 18-wheeler is involved.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorcyclists are easy to overlook, but they can be very gravely injured if they are involved in a collision.
- Pedestrian Accidents – The simple task of crossing the streets is dangerous if a negligent driver hits an unprotected pedestrian.
Major Plantation Roadways:
- W Broward Boulevard
- Florida’s Turnpike
- S University Drive
- Pine Island Road
- Peters Road
- W Sunrise Blvd
Plantation, Fl Resources
Broward County Civil Court – This link goes to the Broward County Clerk of the Courts home page. This site contains forms, FAQs, and other information resources.
201 S.E. 6th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Broward County Sheriff’s Office – The website for the Sherriff’s Office will have resources about contacting the office regarding records or other information.
2601 W. Broward Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33312
Plantation Police Department – The website for the local Plantation police force will have records for traffic incidents within the city. All accidents must be reported to law enforcement.
451 NW 70th Terrace
Plantation, FL 33317
Lisa S. Levine, P.A. – Personal Injury Lawyer for Auto Accidents in Plantation, FL
You shouldn’t have to suffer financial difficulty, stress, and physical pain because of another driver’s negligence. You need a local attorney on your side that will fight to win fair compensation for you and your loved ones. Lisa S. Levine can give you personal attention and ensure that your case is thoroughly analyzed. Call (954) 256-1820 today to schedule your free consultation with our skilled legal team.